Wednesday, September 26, 2012

day three

Wednesday's challenge: install kitchen light dimmer switches...FAIL.

But replaced with Thursday's task of installing the carbon monoxide testers! I had to work a little late today so by the time I got home and ready to do something it was dark out and it didn't seem like a good idea to turn the power off and then try to install switches in the dark. So there was that and the fact that, I'll admit, I'm scared to install them! Anything with electricity scares me so I've really been putting this one off. Maybe tomorrow?

To make up for my lack of electrical courage I busted out the white paint and finally painted the trim at the top of the stairs. It was another one of those little things that had been bothering me and is now done!

No comments:

Post a Comment